As a REALTOR®, you know that your business is always evolving – but there are things you can do to increase your business, starting today, that can make a huge impact on your bottom line this year. This guide explains.
3 Things You Can Do RIGHT NOW to Grow Your Real Estate Business
Check out these three things you can do right now to start boosting your business – they’re generally pretty easy, and the payoff can be tremendous:
- Put a chatbot on your website
- Start a podcast
- Focus on earning Instagram followers
Tip #1 to Grow Your Real Estate Business: Put a Chatbot on Your Website
Chatbots are automated tools that engage your prospective clients, even when you’re not available on social media. Having a chatbot in your corner can lighten your workload while keeping clients happy; they can collect information about your clients and provide information, too.
You can configure a chatbot in any way that’s helpful to you. For example, a chatbot can ask a prospective client whether they’re looking for a home valuation, a tour of a particular listing, or something else. Then, the bot responds with a follow up question or an answer. Your web developer should know how to create a customized chatbot for your website so prospective clients feel like you’re truly there for them.
Related: How to write amazing listing descriptions
Tip #2 to Grow Your Real Estate Business: Start a Podcast
Starting a podcast is easier than it’s ever been, and it’s free. A podcast is a simple way to provide information to people who wouldn’t ordinarily find your website, your business card or other avenues to get in touch with you. The best part? You don’t have to invest a significant amount of time into every episode. In fact, it’s best if you start out small; answer one or two simple real estate related questions at a time, create the right title for the episode (one that includes the questions you’re answering) and upload your podcast to Spotify or another streaming service.
You can advertise your podcast on your website, on your social media channels and through word of mouth. People will also be able to find it on the streaming service you choose, provided you create good titles for the episodes and make it available to the public.
Related: 7 social media marketing tips to supercharge your real estate business
Tip #3 to Grow Your Real Estate Business: Focus on Earning Instagram Followers
Instagram is a highly visual social media platform, and it’s a great place to build followers who become loyal clients. You can use Instagram to carve out a niche for yourself as the local area expert, and it’s not that tough to do. Provided you already have an Instagram account, start sharing photos of the local community, videos of yourself answering common real estate questions, photos of your listings’ best features, behind the scenes photos of real estate work and images of the local area. You can also share:
- Inspirational quotes that tie into real estate
- Videos of the views on a great local hike
- Videos and pictures of community events, like holiday parades and 5k runs that benefit charities
- Funny memes that relate to real estate
- Pictures of fabulous food at local restaurants
- Photos of kids and pets – though nothing too personal
- Great shots of historic locations around town
- Shout-outs to local businesses
- Tours of homes – especially those that you have to see to believe
- Graphics that share tips and tricks related to real estate (such as home staging)
- “This or That” comparisons, such as two starkly different kitchens side-by-side, along with a caption asking your followers which they prefer
Pro Tip: If you don’t have time to log into your social media accounts every other day, you can use a post scheduling tool. There are free and paid options available, and some photo editing services, such as Canva, offer freepost schedulers with premium subscriptions. That way, you can create all your posts in one sitting and schedule them for publication on future dates.
Related: 7 ways you can use professional photos to boost your real estate business
Ready to Explore Your Career With Benchmark Realty, LLC?
If you’re an agent who’s ready to explore your options with a brokerage that has your back, discover Benchmark. Take a few moments to learn about our company and what we offer – including:
- Three simple broker plans, all with 100 percent commission
- Cutting-edge marketing tools and consistent training, all free to you
- 24/7 access to any Benchmark office
- No franchise fees, no desk fees and no technology fees
When you’re ready, apply to join the Benchmark family. With offices all over Middle Tennessee, including Nashville, Clarksville, Cool Springs, Murfreesboro and Hendersonville, there’s a place for you to be better… Be Benchmark.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.